I listened to my father debate with himself for 26 minutes before I finally asked him to just make a decision and let me off the phone already. My brothers were in separate tractors/combines and apparently not available to talk. Lucky me, I feel a bit stressed myself right about now.
It is next week’s forecast of rain that is forcing the decision on whether to pick corn on Saturday or to take a chance on the weather and hope for the best.
Nonetheless, the decision has been made and it will definitely be a sweet Saturday after all. We look forward to seeing you at the roadside stand starting at 8:00 a.m. or shortly thereafter. We are located one mile West of Lindsay on the South side of Hwy 82.